Monday, November 21, 2011

My Quick Knit Circular Troop Cap

I had promised (another website) to repost this last evening, sorry that I didn't get around to it. This is a simple hat I designed as I avoid seaming if and when possible. This hat is perfect for a quick knit to send to our troops or knit for your own use. If you would like the written pattern, let me know!

Special thanks to Diana Sullivan who liked the hat and filmed the below two videos & then posted them on YouTube. You can go to her blog by clicking on the link in the column to the right.

Tom's Troop Cap (part 1)

Tom's Troop Cap (part 2)

9 comments:

  1. I would like the written pattern please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the written pattern please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any chance you could post a standard gauge pattern for this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also like the written pattern, PLEASE!

    petraknits@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like the written pattern as well please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the written pattern. Thank you. navia1948@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like the written pattern, please. I am knitting hats for charity with my local weavers' guild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://tommachineknittingguy.blogspot.com/2014/12/quick-hat-for-holiday-gift-no-seams.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR2d92IUgGnngc8u8KwGtGpQxtjgggDZuGpZqfueEzRZx8cX4mF-ilP1Yy4

      Delete