Monday, March 12, 2012

Diana Sullivan's Finished Entrelac Sweater

I was a test knitter for Diana Sullivan's latest book & DVD; an entrelac hat and sweater.  She is finishing up and it will be available fairly soon.  She puts a lot of time and effort in her products trying to capture each detail.  If you have not done entrelac on a knitting machine you should give it a try.  It is very easy and quite relaxing to do.  It does not take much time and the color variations are almost endless!

The yarn I used was a bit on the stiffer side as I wanted some body to it.  The chocolate brown did not photograph well, it is a much deeper/richer tone in person.  Here's the picture of my finished test sweater.

Diana's Entrelac Sweater
What's hanging on your needles...?

4 comments:

  1. Looks Great!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheryl! It was fun to do and I was honored Diana entrusted me to be a test knitter for her new project. She makes everything so clear even in draft form. I am sure the DVD and book will be awesome!

      Delete
  2. It looks very chocolaty, good enough to eat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Blonde! Thanks for tipping your hat. This was a fun project to do. It is so much easier than it looks.

      Delete