I like to assist other machine knitters. If you would like a hand knit sweater pattern converted to a machine knit pattern (with schematics) just email me the below information. Click on the "email" button on the top right side of this page to get started!
- Photo of item (if your pattern has one) or "type" of garment
- Size you would like to knit it in (measurements in inches if not included in the actual pattern)
- Any adjusted measurements for your selected size (longer torso, sleeves and etc.) if different from pattern you send me
- Stitch gauge per inch
- Row gauge per inch
- Tension dial setting used for gauge
- Yarn you plan to use
- Any other design differences you would like (different from the pattern), crew neck changed to v-neck, zipper instead of a button band, folded hem instead of a rib hem, short to long sleeved and etc.
- A simple scan of your hand knit pattern and the above info and I'll email back the machine knit pattern and schematics. Just give me a couple of days to get it back to you.