Saturday, September 5, 2015

Rocking Horse Farm Seminar This Month...Mary Anne Oger

My previous post I told you I regrettably had to cancel my being at the RHF seminar later this month (click here for RHF 2015 seminar info).  Jason has asked me to come up next year directly from the Finger Lakes Seminar I will be demonstrating at, I agreed.

This year I am honored to have been replaced by Mary Anne Oger!  See post here when I recently test knit for her "Man Friend Hoodie" - that's a great project, think about making one or more for the cool weather approaching!

I had a list of subjects and MAO has taken on the "Tuck Lace Rib" topic I was showcasing.  MAO does this well, REALLY well.  If you can make it to RHF and include MAO in your itinerary please do so.  She is an excellent teacher, thanks Mary Anne for jumping in for me.

Mary Anne also has a nice blog, go pay her a visit here.

I was worried Jason and Carole would be upset as it was short notice to get an event reorganized.  They couldn't be nice or any more understanding.  Great folks indeed.

Tomorrow (Sunday), I will be attending the Las Vegas Machine Knitters meeting for the first time.  Being organized through "meet-up" and look forward to it.  Some beginners and that's always fun and invigorating to help others through things.

No comments:

Post a Comment