Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Afternoon With Diana & John Sullivan

Today I had the pleasure of having lunch with Diana and her husband John.  It was a wonderful afternoon.

We spoke of so many things and not much about knitting.  One would expect two machine knitters and bloggers knitting would be our main topic of conversation.  Not at all.

We had a nice lunch and talked for hours.  Diana is a wonderful lady with an infectious laugh and her husband equally nice.

When the time came for us to go it felt as if we were only together 30 minutes not the almost 5 hours we were.

They are on their way home tonight, escaping the HOT Las Vegas weather of 121 degrees (I noted on my cars thermostat as I drove home).

1 comment:

  1. Un desiderio anche mio incontrarvi, anche se sarei un pesce fuor d'acqua, non conoscendo l'Inglese.
    Ciao Tom

    ReplyDelete